Re: newbie questions

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: newbie questions
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 19:41:44 -0500

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> wrote:
During I am trying to look for information about setting up my own gnustep based desktop, I found I have to look information and download software pieces from here and there. The following are my notes about the information / projects I collected. I hope these information is helpful for the OP too.

I agree with you... and I've been meaning to bring this up for some time but don't really have time to do anything about so haven't.  In my opinion, there needs to be a complete audit of all GNUstep related websites, check which ones are still relevant and--something that hasn't been talked about for while ago and was brought up again recently--redo the GNUstep website.  Obviously this will take lots of attention by whoever is doing it (II was planning on doing the first part myself, but no time).

Stefan