Cynthinue-0.9.5 doesn't compile

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Cynthinue-0.9.5 doesn't compile
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 15:08:09 +0800

http://organact.mine.nu/~wolfgang/cynthiune/Cynthiune-0.9.5.tar.gz
Probably should be discussed on cynthinue project mailing list but there seems not be one. Error:

Pyrrhus:/root/GNUstep/Cynthiune-0.9.5# make
This is gnustep-make 2.0.8. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all in Frameworks/Cynthiune...
Making build-headers for framework Cynthiune...
Making all for framework Cynthiune...
Compiling file NSCellExtensions.m ...
NSCellExtensions.m: In function [NSCell(CynthiuneExtensions) widthOfText:]:
NSCellExtensions.m:34: error: NSFontAttributeName undeclared (first use in this
function)
NSCellExtensions.m:34: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
NSCellExtensions.m:34: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [obj/NSCellExtensions.m.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Cynthiune.all.framework.variables] Error 2
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

By googling I found a discussion two months ago suggesting

NSFontAttributeName undeclared (first use in this function)

could happen because of svn version of GNUStep, which is not my case. I never compile svn version without people suggesting me to do so in mailing list / bug tracker.