Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:55:38 -0700 (PDT)

Deek,

We had been planning on a release of it for a few weeks, but simply didn't have the time to make it until recently.
My apologies if releasing it under the original name has caused some confusion, but we actually did think that the project was unmaintained for the reasons that have been previously stated.   We weren't trying to hijack anything.

As I said to you in IRC earlier... we can discuss a name change.

Later, GC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer