Re: cannot find interface decleration for NSObject...

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: cannot find interface decleration for NSObject...
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:34:06 +0200

prakashkommerla <prakashbabukommerla@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> This is prakash , iam basically new to Objective-C , i started

Which tutorial or Manual are you uses?

> compiling Objective-C using GNUstep in windows Environment, the
> thing is that when i using command like

Which operating system do you run?

> $ gcc hello.m its given me errors like

You have GWorkspace running and there you are using a terminal window
out there?
Which editor do you uses?

> 1.Foundation/Foundation.h : No Such File or Directory,
> 2.error : cannot find interface for NSobject , superclass of ....

Do you uses Foundation framework?

> i don't know why this happens .....
>
> Please give me the way to reach this ....

Try tutorial:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjectiveC\
/Introduction/introObjectiveC.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid\
/TP30001163-CH1-SW3

and Manual:

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base\
/ProgrammingManual/manual.html