Re: CGFloat error when compiling GNUstep gui

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: CGFloat error when compiling GNUstep gui
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:48:31 +0200

geroldr@bluewin.ch schrieb:
> [...]

I still think you have an old version of GNUstep installed and gui is
using this while compiling. Could you please check at both locations
(normally /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries and below your home
directory) whether there is an old GNUstep installation that interferes
with the new?
You will have to deinstall that first. All of this is a result of the
new installation domain concept and others may be better able to explain
that to you. I don't understand it myself.

Fred