Re: Install resources for a tool

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Re: Install resources for a tool
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your excellent answer. But It looks like it isn't working for
me. My currenr makefile is now:

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

CC = c99
VERSION = 0.1
PACKAGE_NAME = raubvogel
TOOL_NAME = raubvogel

raubvogel_OBJC_FILES = \
test.m \
game.m \
farstar.m \
nearstar.m \
spaceobj.m \
ship.m

raubvogel_INCLUDE_DIRS += \
-I../sdlwrap

raubvogel_LIBRARY_DIRS += \
-L../sdlwrap/obj

raubvogel_TOOL_LIBS += \
-lSDL \
-lSDL_image \
-lsdlwrap

raubvogel_HAS_RESOURCE_BUNDLE = yes

raubvogel_RESOURCE_FILES = \
resources/sprites.png

#include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/aggregate.make
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make

but when i install it I cannot find the resources anywhere in the GNUstep
directory. Only the binary in the subdirectory tools.

Another point I'm thinking about is the wrong category I use. A game isn't a
tool. It's an application. But the application project type links to the gui
libs. Is there a way to get rid of this dependency? And if not, is there an
automated way to install a new project type file. for example sdlgame.make
with the sdl wrapper?

Thanks