Re: General question about GNUStep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: General question about GNUStep
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:13:27 +0200

Hi,
Note that writing a plist reader in java or C++ is quite simple.
Another possibility is to use XML-RPC, which has implementation
everywhere. But this is quite verbose (even if it's far from the
abomination that SOAP is).

I think sending over plists sounds good.

I add to the discussion that we have a quite good GWS (WebServices) library which works fine and supports both XML-RPC and SOAP. It works on gnustep of course and has been tested on mac >= 10.3. No clue about the iphone though, but shouldn't be Foundation be Foundation?

Riccardo