Re: MDIndexing preference pane problem

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: MDIndexing preference pane problem
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:39:56 +0200

Le samedi 26 septembre 2009 à 12:57 +0200, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
> Hello Philippe,
>
> Enrico is sadly no longer active, I always hope he will get back once he
> finds the time again, but for now I try my best to keep GWorkspace from
> bitrotting.
> Thank you for your suggestion here, I applied it in a slightly different
> form.

Ok great. I'll update and get back to you if there's a problem.

> Why did you remove the package_name? I did not need to remove that: this
> way the domain installation preferences are honoured.

That was a mistake. I have to say there's a little bit to much magic in
makefiles for me. It's probably documented somewhere and I read about it
on the mailing list but I forgot. All gnustep-make magic should be here
to simplify our makefiles don't you think ?!

Thanks,
Philippe