Re: FOSDEM and beyond (next stable release of base)

From: icicle
Subject: Re: FOSDEM and beyond (next stable release of base)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:14:29 +0100

Hi!

Today's trunk does not build anymore on my machine. I noticed Richard merged his reorg branch into trunk. I get a lot of "Warning: objc/runtime.h: No such file or directory". Configure is checking for "objc/objc.h" and "objc/runtime.h", and correctly determines that the latter one is not there. I am using gcc 4.2.4 with the GCC runtime. Do I have to switch to David's libobjc2 runtime?

Thanks
TOM