Re: sync.m

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: sync.m
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:04:57 -0500

Just for the record, I have nothing really to add to either David or
Richard's comments since both of them sum up my feelings on the
subject very succinctly.

We should not sacrifice new features or readability for the sake of
holding on to older architectures and compilers.

Also, the use of non-c99 standards does hinder contributions since we
constantly expect people who don't have access to c99 based compilers
to change their code to conform to c89.

GC