[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.41

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.41
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:53:16 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.41. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. This is mostly a bugfix release as the previous version crashes
from time to time.

To use the Address Book store you need a recent (like cvs head) of
AddressManager that will let you set the birthdate of your contacts.

You may encounter configure/build bugs if the dependencies are not
located in /usr/lib and /usr/lib. You should be able to workaround that
with something like {{{CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include ./configure}}}.
That will be fixed.

You can see the open tickets here

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda/report/1

For more informations, see

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

Dependencies
============

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0 (or higher, I can't remember...)
libical 0.27
libuuid (optional)
Addresses framework (optional)

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.41.tar.gz

What's new
==========

 * Threads/memory pools/notifications fixes
 * Fix silly bugs in the makefile when using conditions : we always
tried to link with libuuid and Addresses even when configure didn't
detect them
 * Big changes in ConfigManager : it doesn't retain its listeners
anymore and listeners are now global. It means that you can register for
any key with any ConfigManager instance.
 * New ABStore that creates birthday events from Addresses contacts if
the Addresses framework is available.
 * New application icon from OpenClipArt

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.

Philippe
--
http://www.aworldofwishes.net/wish/23/