Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:12:25 -0400

Okay, that's it, I've had enough of you.

I use it. You remove it, and I will choke you. I've sat back, and watched your stance on virtually everything over the last several years, and quite frankly, I am tired of your self centered viewpoint,

and for fuck's sake, get some hardware made this century.

-Thom