Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace

From: J. Jordan
Subject: Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 00:06:08 +0200

Riccardo, et al,

I have been using GWorkspace as my filemanager every day for more than 6 months now, I have honestly never used the "Spatial Viewer" feature. I do remember wishing I could interactively hide the crumb trail to save some screen real estate but it was not a big deal.

I honestly would not miss the Spatial View if it were removed and if that will keep the code more stable and less difficult to maintain then I vote to remove it. There are other areas of GWorkspace I would like to see improved but never got any response from inquires on the website.

Thanks for the work you do.

-j