Re: Renaissance - nextKeyView - first key board focus?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Renaissance - nextKeyView - first key board focus?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:30:54 +0200

On 10 Jul 2010, at 23:09, Paul Chany wrote:

Paul Chany <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:

I created a gsmarkup file and have nextKeyView setup for views.

My question is: how to get the first keyboard focus to the first such
view without mouse click?

I find a solution: in the gsmarkup file I used in the <window> tag
'initialFirstResponder' attribute to determine the keyboard focus to a
button when one hit Tab on keyboard.

Yes, that should be the right way of doing it. But I was testing on an Apple,
and it doesn't seem to work there.

Thanks