Re: Packaging Windows apps so as not to require separate GNUstep instal

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Packaging Windows apps so as not to require separate GNUstep install
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:09:04 -0600

Great to hear, I didn't know it was already possible. It would be cool
to have GNUstep-make presets for some of these configurations then.
When I get around to finishing my app port, I'll have a look at that.

FWIW this (supposed) problem seemed to be GNUstep's main deterrent for
this blogger:
http://cocoawithlove.com/2010/04/options-for-porting-objective-ccocoa.html

-Eric