Renaissance, Obj-C, Handling the sound attribute of a button

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Renaissance, Obj-C, Handling the sound attribute of a button
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:41:33 +0200

I have installed GNUstep on my Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze using aptitude
and debian gnustep packages.

I'm developing a small app LPT_Interface for Win32, OSX and GNU/Linux
operating systems.

Sources and the app can be downloaded from here:
ftp://csanyi-pal.info/objective-c/

I added the sound attribute for buttons. These buttons have title '1' or
alternateTitle '0' on the GUI of the app. These are toggle buttons.

The sound can't be heared. Why?

--
Regards, Paul Chany
http://www.debian.org