Devroom assignment still in the make | fosdem.org

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Devroom assignment still in the make | fosdem.org
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:32:10 +0200

Quote:

"Devroom assignment still in the make
This is just a short notice that we are still working on the devroom assignment for FOSDEM 2011. We received 36 valid proposals, but have only 24 'devroom days' to distribute over the weekend (not counting the distribution miniconf). Many proposals are also true collaborative proposals, making the decision even harder. Please bare with us for one or two more days, while we finalize the devroom allocation."

http://fosdem.org/2011/news/devroom-assignment-still-make

So let's hope the best for our application!

cheers,

        Lars