Re: Running a separate script from my app using NSBundle, NSTask

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Running a separate script from my app using NSBundle, NSTask
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 23:52:49 +0100

Hi Pal,

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do here. Your last mail
that probably explained it a bit more was too long ago for me to remember.

What I understand from the error messages that you posted is that all
the different C files are in themselves complete applications with their
own main function. If this is the case, you will have to compile each of
this as a separate application with its own make file or at least a
separate entry in the main make file. But then why would you want to
write an application like that?
Why don't you just call your C code directly from Objective-C?
Is it possible for you to post your whole application code (including
some of the C files and the make file) to this list or privately to me?
Maybe that way I understand what you are doing here and whether this is
the best way to achieve it.

Cheers
Fred