Re: Open gorm from PC?

From: Stefan Elwesthål
Subject: Re: Open gorm from PC?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:28:52 +0100

Weird, it feels like something configurable. It it correctly associated, I can open .gorm files with Gorm in the fileviewer but through Project center is a no go.

Is there a workaround? I'm surely a newbie at this, I once built a Fahrenheit Converter in Xcode but that was many, many years and millions of lines in C# and Java ago..

/Stefan

On vie, 2010-11-12 at 21:39 +0100, Stefan ElwesthÃl wrote:
> However, I'm still struggling with ProjectCenter/Gorm. I can't open
> Gorm by clicking my interface-> app.gorm file. I found on google that
> I was supposed to do
>          defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSWorkspaceApplication ''
> and:
>         make_services

It works for me. But I'm using an stable release of gnustep-make. I
suppose there are some different things with gnustep-make from SVN.