Re: Foundation.h help

From: Chris Williams
Subject: Re: Foundation.h help
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:06:35 +0000 (UTC)

thanks everyone, the error's have been cleared, i fixed all the typo errors.  Now I am very new to Objective-C and GNUstep. How exactly to i get the program to run to see the output message?
I was under the impression that when i typed 'make', it would run the program, but i get ....

This is gnu-step-make 2.4.0.....yada yada yada
Making all for tool prog1...
   compiling file prog1.m...
   Linking tool prog1...

then a new line is made for me to enter a command.
i tried the orignal gcc -o prog1 prog1.m but i get all the original errors.

thanks again everyone,
chris