Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:45:11 +0700

Hope this doesn't sound like a heresy. But using YouTube on the front
page to demonstrate screenshots along with other advertisements may
not be that bad. Could be like 1 minute. I can make a video if a
script is provided and may be mixed down with some developers'
speeches.

I can make something like this one below which take 2 days (but for
this I can work on this much longer), nothing related just to give
some inspirations and showing my capability so you don't expect a
fully commercial grade advertisement, or may be we can?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT2yQcrEpMA

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi