Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 16:55:44 +0100

Hi
I agree that showing GORM is not so important - having a UI builder is no
longer unusual or interesting, and you can't convey the difference between GORM
/ IB and other GUI editors in a screenshot.
It is "sadly" true. Visually, they are essentially all alike.
To show the the differences, we have more explanations and screenshots of gorm.

I updated the tutorial so that it is usable on current systems, following the tutorial and remaking all the screenshots and correcting the text. It's a decent start I think, however more tutorials showing off more interesting stuff (like GDL2, more complex controls, multiple objects instances, etc...) are surely welcome.

Riccardo