Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:15:26 +0100

> No spam for both. One thing not really related to this but the SWI
> keeps rejecting me submitting a new app because I didn't type the
> human verification code correctly but I did.

Please submit a bug report if it is repeatable. I just tested and it appears
to work. Please note that there is a trick behind the verification code.

> If you put one or two persons who should code or learn to code for
> GNUstep to maintain a full features web app then there's even less
> people to help with the actual product.

I have spent less than 5% of time on SWI compared to GNUstep code...
It was originally developed for a different purpose and just reused
for GNUstep.

> Clean up is just a matter of revert, but as I said that bot with front
> end would do the job with extra benefits and possibly less code.

Please write a prototype and install it somewhere and let us test it.
Then we can do more than guessing and exchanging opinions.

Nikolaus