Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 05:13:23 +0700

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns@goldelico.com> wrote:

> Am 08.01.2011 um 21:41 schrieb Banlu Kemiyatorn:

>>> Tomorrow, hopefully.
>>
>> It only shows 341519 here and
>
> ok.
>
>> http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/submit.php says "Please type in
>> the correct code."
>
> Really? On my browser it says
> "Please retype the number you see to the left after subtracting two".
> The last three words of this sentence are very important.

I just type all the numbers! ok. improve user interface and the error
message and don't blame me as a user!

Where's the wiki template I can fix? Just kidding! don't send one.

> Yes - the scheme is ridiculously simple and didn't take more than
> 30 seconds to develop but helps a lot against bots that scan HTML pages
> for <input> fields...

against me too!

> I hope that there aren't bots that can understand this mail :)

at the time we probably have all engineers on the beaches and have
bots to deal with bots.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)