Associating bundle directories with app

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Associating bundle directories with app
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:53:27 +0100

Hi,

Since Zcode is trying to be compatible with Xcode, I'd like to make it the associated app for opening .xcodeproj bundles. Project Center does not seem to support specifying that a document type is a bundle, and by reading PC's Info-gnustep.plist, it doesn't seem to require it either.

I've specified the document type in .plist, and I've launched the .app at least once. On OS X, that would be sufficient to associate the filetype with the app. However, GWorkspace does not seem to open the .xcodeproj files with Zcode, nor does the file open dialog represent the .xcodeproj bundles as "files" instead of directories.

What did I do wrong with the plist? What else do I have to do to make the GNUstep workspace associate .xcodeproj with Zcode?

See the plist here:
https://bitbucket.org/ivucica/zcode/src/9d1d0e6cebe1/ZcodeInfo.plist

--
Regards,