Re: [GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:44:02 +0000

On 21 Jan 2011, at 10:24, Jeric Batarina wrote:

> The error was: "NSArray may not respond to '-valueForKey' "...
> Also, I noticed another error: "objectAtIndex undeclared(first use in this
> function)".

The first error looks like it can't see the entire class definition - NSArray
inherits this method from NSObject, so there may be a problem with your
#imports.  Do you get any warnings about headers not found?

The second error looks like it's treating objectAtIndex as an unrecognised
identifier (i.e. a variable or a function, not a selector), which probably
means a syntax error in your code.  This may also be the cause of the first
error.

David