Re: Weep fo GNUstep

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Weep fo GNUstep
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:31:11 -0400

James,

I sometimes wonder what possesses people to come online and act like
two year olds on public forums.  I really don't think I will ever
understand it.

At any rate, I'm wondering what it is you're really saying here,
because your criticism is unclear to me.  I'm aware of no features of
GNOME which we're trying to "emulate."

What would help is if you actually clarified what your concerns are
rather than using deliberately provocative language (e.g. "Flame me")
in an attempt to draw an angry response from the group.

Later, GC