Re: GSoC student deadline soon!

From: Robert Slover
Subject: Re: GSoC student deadline soon!
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:46:44 -0400

Back on March 20, a student by the name of Denis Washington proposed working on
a CSS-based theme engine for GNUStep.  He also asked whether GNUStep was
participating in GSoC.  The question regarding the GSoC initiated a discussion
of GNUStep's participation beneath the GNU project umbrella, but no one said
anything about his proposed idea (that I saw, anyway).  It is an interesting
idea, I think.  It is also possible that this might relate to SimpleWebKit.
Wasn't a CSS engine on the to-do list for that?

--Robert