Re: applications that fail to build with new gnustep from svn

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: applications that fail to build with new gnustep from svn
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 22:07:50 +0200

On 05.04.2011 17:52, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
* with price and graphos, I haven't yet tested the latest svn checkout,
Riccardo, do you tested to compile those two?
-> I compiled both Graphos and PRICE from CVS and they built fine on
Linux+gcc

If that code works for you, you really should update your compiler :-)
There is a horrible bug in the code. When you changed the code from using floats into using real NSColor objects you forgot to clean up the method psDescription, it still expects floats where there are objects now. A good compiler may be able to warn about this misuse.

Fred