Re: gworkspace crashes on startup

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: gworkspace crashes on startup
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:14:18 +0100

On 8 Apr 2011, at 10:09, Philippe Roussel wrote:

> With libobjc2 the result of loading 2 times the same class depends on
> what version you're running as David disabled the core dump for some of
> them, and apparently not on svn trunk.

It shouldn't be dumping core either way, but it's currently using a
not-well-tested code path that is part of the work-in-progress developer mode
(designed for better fix-and-continue support).  I've just tweaked svn to
simply ignore the second version of the class, rather than try to merge the
definitions.

David