what is the best Windows distribution?

From: Zhang Weiwu, Beijing
Subject: what is the best Windows distribution?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:49:28 +0800

Hello. FreeBSD user for 12 years, Linux user for being 8 years. I intend
to run GNUStep on one notebook computer. Now after multiple failures to
get all device driver running on my notebook computer for as long as
half a year (no I am not too stupid to use google to find driver or
compile a module / customized kernel), I am deciding to switch to
Windows. Which distribution is better? Is Cygwin with their X-Server the
best? MinGW advertised its superiority on not having whole POSIX there,
but for me it isn't an advantage at all, so does it have other
advantages or Cygwin better?

I am the kind of using for fun (not coding for fun) and prefer the least
trouble way, which almost mean I always choose whatever other chose. So
what is the most chosen way to run GNUStep on Windows?

Thanks a lot!

--
我的博客:
http://zhangweiwu.ixiezi.com/