Re: Editign a document

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Editign a document
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:36:56 -0600

Hey German,
That's an interesting bug - it turns out to be a side effect of undo coalescing.

The reason the document isn't marked as 'edited' immediately when you
resume typing after a save is the changes are coalesced until you press return.

I committed a fix (to Ink) which should fix this - it just calls
-breakUndoCoalescing
on the text view when you save.

See this comment in TextEdit for more info:
https://github.com/jjgod/TextEditPlus/blob/master/Document.m#L908

Cheers
Eric