Re: ANN: GNUstep 2.6.0 for openSUSE 11.4

From: Nat!
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep 2.6.0 for openSUSE 11.4
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:43:56 +0200

Am 10.06.2011 um 03:08 schrieb Richard Stonehouse:

> GNUstep 2.6.0 for openSUSE 11.4
> *******************************

Ok, two more questions popped up:

I am trying to build UnitKit. I can build the framework. When I say make
install, this framework then gets installed (by GNUstep make) into
/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Frameworks.

But, the compiler doesn't find the headers when compiling the tool. So

#import <UnitKit/UKRunner.h> fails

Even if I give it -F/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Frameworks, it makes no differences.

If I create a symlink in /usr/local/include

ln -s /usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Frameworks/UnitKit.framework/Headers UnitKit

it works.

Secondly, where is objc_msgSend (or objc_msg_send as it's probably called in
GNUstep) ? There is a reference in the headers, but it's nowhere declared,
which I find a bit peculiar/troubling.

Thanks again in advance
   Nat!
Der Schlagbaum sollte oben sein. -- Till Lindemann