Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:35:49 -0400

Well, right now the WinUXTheme works well for other themes.   BTW, I
dearly wish you hadn't named your theme "Windows Classic" when people
also use the same term to refer to the classic theme under Windows.
It makes it very difficult to refer to them separately. :)

Nevertheless the only step forward for the WinUXTheme right now is to
fix this bug in the way I suggested.  Yes, there are bugs, but this is
by far the most prominent one.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)