Re: Fwd: UIKit

From: Amr Aboelela
Subject: Re: Fwd: UIKit
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:01:31 -0700

Hi Fred,

I am thinking to start a project called "oPhone" in github to develop in it all frameworks needed to have an open source smart phones, based on Linux OS, Objective-C, GNUstep, Chameleon's UIKit, and Apple WebKit.

Also I am planning to put frameworks in bundles similar of Apple's Mac bundles. e.g. as:
/system/library/frameworks/UIKit
/system/library/fonts

What do you think?
and is there anyone interested to join?