Re: Setting up Clang compiler

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Setting up Clang compiler
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:51:59 +0100

On 1 Sep 2011, at 18:40, Eric Wasylishen wrote:

>  I think implementing support for Window's native SEH is on both gcc's and
> clang/llvm's wish list.

SEH is a parent nightmare, so I don't think anyone is working on it - doing so
would basically mean you can't distribute in the USA.  There is work in LLVM to
support the exception model that Win64 uses for C++ exceptions, which is quite
similar to the zero-cost mode on most UNIX systems.

David

--
This email complies with ISO 3103