Re: Steven P. Jobs 1955-2011: Here's to the crazy one who inspired us al

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Steven P. Jobs 1955-2011: Here's to the crazy one who inspired us all...
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:36:44 +0200

Thank you Greg, your mail expresses how I feel about this myself.
Just one little difference, I did join GNUstep because it was a free software
project. That is why it makes me even sadder to read such ignorant statements
from RMS. The free software movement should really be different to that.

Fred

On the road