Re: FOSDEM 2012 (Call for Devrooms)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2012 (Call for Devrooms)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:33:30 +0200

Am 11.10.2011 um 23:38 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

> Hi GNUsteppers,
>
> the annual call for Devrooms for the next FOSDEM is out:
>
>> Von: Pascal Bleser <pbleser@fosdem.org>
>> Datum: 27. September 2011 21:48:47 MESZ
>> An: fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
>> Betreff: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 Call for Devrooms
>> Antwort an: FOSDEM announcements and visitor questions
>> <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org>
>>

>> Call for developer rooms is open now for FOSDEM 2012:
>>
>> http://fosdem.org/2012/call_for_devrooms
>>
>> cheers
>> --
>> -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
>> /\\ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium
>> _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting

Hi,

I am happy about the encouraging response from all of you. I am going to apply
for a Devroom in 2012.

Here is my draft for the application for the Devroom (until now a copy from
what I filed last year):

Since I considering it lame to submit the same filing again I am looking for
fresh input from you. Especially for the last part where I try to substantiate
the reasons for a GNUstep Devroom. I am currently somewhat out of new ideas
what to write.

Also I'd need an update about what is new in the respective projects (GNUstep,
Étoilé, GAP, QuantumSTEP / mySTEP), for instance for QuantumSTEP / mySTEP
whether Openmoko, Zaurus, Letux, Beagleboard are still in the focus and so on.
Please drop me some lines!

cheers,

        Lars