Re: ANN: DataBasin 0.4

From: Maarten Sander
Subject: Re: ANN: DataBasin 0.4
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:29:44 +0100

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 08:35, Pirmin Braun <pb@seat-1.com> wrote:
> Am Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:13:01 -0500
> schrieb Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> :
>
> >     > If SugarCRM is indeed a free software equivalent to SalesForce,
> >     > I am glad to know we already have one.
> >
> >     Only the Community Edition of SugarCRM is free.
> >
> > How useful is the Community Edition of SugarCRM?
> > Does it do the needed jobs?
>
> depends on what you need:
> http://media.sugarcrm.com/datasheets/EditionsComparison_CE.pdf

And don't forget that it's relatively easy to add missing
functionality using "contributions" from the community (or do it
yourself).

For example, SugarForge (http://www.sugarforge.org/) is a directory of
all kinds of SugarCRM-related software. Not all of it is open
source/free, but at least you can filter out non-free licenses.