Re: single packaging for windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: single packaging for windows
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:02:21 -0600

On 2011-11-21 11:22:52 -0600 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

Hi,

I read that some people here had success in packaging stuff in a single directory for linux.

I need to release an application (which I have perfectly working on my mingw install) for windows. I want to package it if possible in a directory so that no install is required.

I need
0) needed mingw libraries (mingw, ssl, tls, xml whatever)
1) core stuff
2) performance framework
3) webservices framework
4) my own app

is there a guide on how to do that? What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

Julian add this instructions at wiki:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Deployment_on_Linux

Is for linux, but can help.