Re: Problem with Gorm Installation.

From: Сорокин Александр
Subject: Re: Problem with Gorm Installation.
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:29:15 +0400

To everyone who has problems with installing ProjectCenter or Gorm on Windows:

1. Use this nice step-by-step instruction I found on the web:
http://blog.andrewshu.com/2011/11/getting-feet-wet-with-objective-c-in.html

2. If you have problems with missing dlls, the working directory is incorrect.
Create a shortcut to the .exe file like this:

Object:
C:\GNUstep\GNUstep\Local\Applications\ProjectCenter.app\ProjectCenter.exe

Working directory: C:\GNUstep\GNUstep\Local\Tools

successfuly, but you don't see its menu. To fix it, run GNUStep
SystemPreferences application and change your theme from "WinXP" to "GNUStep".

GNUStep SystemPreferences installer is located here:
http://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/SystemPreferences-1.1.0-1-setup.exe