Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:02:59 +0100

On 15.01.2012 14:27, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
I use gnustep -base, -gui (linked against ImageMagick), -back (cairo) from svn.
(not yet the latest changes that went in with regard to the images loading
speedup). I use simplewebkit from svn, and Vespucci from GAP CVS.
I'm on OpenBSD i386 -current, gcc-4.2.1 with gcc libobjc.
Riccardo told me that it used to work for him in December, the last time I
checked is loooong ago, but I remember it used to work for me too.

Could you please provide a bit more details here? Are you on a 64 bit machine? Then the most likely reason for the problem is that SWK and Vespucci have not been updated for the change in base. All variable that may contain a value of NSNotFound should be changed to NSUInteger.

Hope this helps
Fred