problem with Gorm

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: problem with Gorm
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:29:12 +0100

Hi,

I have gnustep base/gui/back from svn, also gorm, all about 1 and a half week
old.

I have a problem with NSTableColumn.

I added a new column to a table, so it automatically got a name column7 as
Identifier in the Attributes Inspector. I can edit the field and give it a new
name, then I click the "Set" button at the bottom, when I then click on a
different element in the interface, and switch back to the new column, then the
Identifier is reset to column7. The same happens when I try to edit the
Identifier of other columns.
As far I I saw now, only the Identifier seems to be problematic. I can set the
Title, Key, ...
Oh, no I just recognized, The Selector: attribute is also strange. I just put
something in it, and saved it. This works well.
When I then switch to another element in the interface, and back to the colum,
its still there. Then I try to remove the text from the Selector
TextInputField, and save it. So far, so good. Then switching back to a
different item of the interface, and back to the column, then I see a
"compare:" in the Selector text input field. I cannot get rid of this one, I
can only put something else in the field, but not empty it.

Can someone confirm this? Am I doing something wrong?

Sebastian