Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:18:46 +0100

Hi,

The support for BSD tar is known to be broken, so you need GNU tar, and the
default open application (View menu entry) is known to not to work, we'll
probably keep a solution for that for a next release.
BSD tar works for me on NetBSD. I didn't test it yet on other BSD versions.
Interesting here is whether it works with all the different versions of the
command line (un)archivers out there.
Yep! For ZIP you need the real zip currently, the NetBSD zip doesn't support the -qq option. I did not test myself other archivers.

Riccardo