Re: Current version of GNUstep?

From: Maarten Sander
Subject: Re: Current version of GNUstep?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:17:14 +0200

> The gnustep.org website doesn't show any version number (or at least I
> couldn't find any on the home page), so how do I find the version
> number of the latest release? Thanks!

Just after sending this email I checked gnustep.org a second time, and
I noticed the version numbers when I clicked on the link below 'Get
it!' on the bottom(!) of the page. They don't seem to completely
correspond with the Debian versions, but at least it's something.

However, I think it would be useful if the gnustep.org home page would
display the latest version of the different packages (like
qt.nokia.com does). Makes it more visible, and shows the world that
progress is happening :-)