Re: Gorm - Connection inspector

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Gorm - Connection inspector
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:26:45 +0200

On Monday, July 9, 2012 21:15 CEST, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
> >
> > I just tried that, and I also only get the "Dummy Inspector". My
> > AppController doesn't even have an icon at all, just the word AppController
> > there.
> > I have latest gnustep releases, and gorm 1.2.18 on OpenBSD i386 2.5-beta
> >
> Me too, I tried everything clean again... no way! I am at least happy
> that you can reproduce it the same way, including the missing icon!
>
> Interesting is that it works on FreeBSD.

I now downgraded Gorm to 1.2.16, and everything works fine for me.
Also the problem I reported in the other mail with the AddressManager.gorm
is not there with the old Gorm.
Maybe you have an older version of Gorm installed on FreeBSD?

I'll now go and try each SVN revision of Gorm to find the one that broke
it.

Sebastian