Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:44:26 -0500

I believe I fixed the at least some of the failing tests.  I made
CFNumber test more verbose to get some insight in what is going on.
The CFString formating tests will be a little more tricky, this most
likely has to do with how ppc passes arguments.  Unfortunately, I have
no idea where to even start fixing this error.

The pthread thing should also be resolved, please give it another shot.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Sebastian Reitenbach
<sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
> On that box I use:
> icu4c-49.1.2p0      International Components for Unicode
>
> on my desktop, still having OpenBSD 5.1, I have older version of icu4c:
> icu4c-4.8.1.1       International Components for Unicode
> with this version, the CLTimeTimeZone test is successfull.

That's what I figured.  It is really hard running unit tests against
ICU's output because it changes from version to version.  For now, I'm
just going to call it a "known failure" and be done.