@dynamic property synthesis

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: @dynamic property synthesis
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:58:33 +0200

Hi all,

CALayers need support for @dynamically synthesized accessors. Do we have a correct implementation of such runtime-generated @properties?

I've begun work on this, but it looks rather hard to get right: accessors can have custom names so IMPs cannot simply access a dictionary with values based on the value of _cmd, then there needs to be support for structs, etc. I might be able to successfully implement this, but it'd take a while and it sounds like something someone else must have done before.

I've committed my progress so far, but if someone's done this before, I'd appreciate hints and code.

--
Ivan Vučica

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net