Re: ABI compatibility with Cocoa

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: ABI compatibility with Cocoa
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:47:55 +0200

Hi Luboš,

Just on a side note, did you see a similar project called "Magenta"? Author is
targeting iOS compatibility instead of OS X, but she primarily seems to be
working on lower-level portions.
  http://crna.cc
I haven't tried it out yet, but you two seem to be working on similar things,
so it might be interesting for you to get in touch.