Re: NSTextView-RightClick

From: Steve Van Voorst
Subject: Re: NSTextView-RightClick
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 01:57:20 +0000 (GMT)

<< defaults delete NSGlobalDomain GSWorkspaceApplication  >>

German,

Unfortunately I get this error message:

defaults delete: couldn't remove non-existent value GSWorkspaceApplication from domain NSGlobalDomain

I did a 'defaults read' on NSGlobalDomain; it is now a lot larger than it used to be and I see several references to GWorkspace.  For example, there is a 'GWorkspace no_desktop NO'.

Would it help to set that to YES?  I also looked in SystemPreferences (Ubuntu 12.04) but saw no place to disable it.

I appreciate all your help.

Steve Van Voorst